Abstract submisison for IST 2017 is closed.
Submitted abstracts can follow the progress on-line by entering their personal page.
Your personal page makes it possible for you to:
- Upload the full paper or your poster in .pdf format (Only applies for Paper sessions and posters)
- Make chances until 15th May.
Enter your personal page
IST 2017 Conference session formats
Across the different thematic tracks, the conference will be structured using different formats:
- Paper Sessions: 90 minute sessions with three full paper presentations and discussion.
- Full paper submission deadline: May 15th, 2017
- Full paper length: 6 000- 10 000 words including references, table and figure text.
- References can be in any style or format as long as the style is consistent. Where applicable, author(s) name(s), journal title/book title, chapter title/article title, year of publication, volume number/book chapter and the pagination must be present.
- Failing to submit a full paper before deadline may result in rescheduling or significantly reduced speaking time.
- Speed talk Sessions: 45 minute sessions with 4-5 short presentations, where an idea or a central research finding is presented in 4 minutes. The rest of the session is dedicated to interaction between the presenters and other session participants in small group discussions (app. 20-30 minutes) focusing on the individual presentations.
- This session format does not require the submission of full papers, but you can update your extended abstract before 15th May, 2017.
- Dialogue Sessions: 90 minute sessions featuring paper presentations with a specific thematic focus, project presentations, panels, discussions or workshops related to the conference theme. We specifically invite session proposals that include non-academic participants and innovative formats. A dialogue session is prepared and submitted by an external session organiser.
- This session format does not require the submission of full papers.
- Poster Session: posters will be displayed throughout the conference at a central location. There will also be a time slot exclusively dedicated to poster presentations.
- Update: Accepted posters can upload their poster in pdf. format through their personal page. The poster will be visible for conference delegates through the online conference programme.